SILICA GEL ORANGE BALLS
We provide orange silica gel beads with a high adsorption capacity: about 30% but varies depending on the ambient humidity and temperature. The silica gel changes from orange to green then blue.
Our desiccant bags are manufactured in our factory in Lüe. They consist of an envelope of non-woven and they are overpacked in a PE plastic bag.
7 days to change your mind
When to use this product?
- Extraction of moisture in a sealed or substantially sealed environment.
- Creating a stable humidity environment (value buffer precise humidity) or dry humidity (desiccant).
- Maintenance in the aeronautical industry.
- Dehydration Plant: production of dried flowers and grasses.
- Adjuvant in a protein glue to accelerate the bonding.
- Air conditioning of small volumes such as windows, cabinets or containers.
- Application in electric power (cogeneration / trigeneration), gas turbines, drying column or transformers.
- Energy conservation: because of its high density energy storage, silica gel can be used for seasonal storage of heat including solar thermal energy.
- In bags, protecting moisture-sensitive objects (works of art, optical and electronic goods, antiques, etc.).
- Do not ingest
- Avoid inhaling silica dust
We provide beads silica gel with high adsorption capacity: it ranges from 25% to 35% depending on the ambient humidity (% RH) and temperature.
The silica gel changes from orange to green to blue when fully saturated.
Depending on the intended application, preference of small beads (1-2mm) or medium size (2-5mm)
- délai de livraison : 1 semaine